Thank you for visiting the afrocado.cpt website. afrocado.cpt uses a number of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to engage with those who choose to join us on this journey.
We are committed to creating a community that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of afrocado.cpt including respect for the rights, dignity, property and opinion of others.
We ask everyone to do their part to help us achieve the goal. In doing that, we ask you not to post content that:
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable;
- is purposefully deceptive, false, or misleading;
- violates the intellectual property rights of other people;
- is illegal;
- references a third party website or is self-promoting spam;
- is inappropriate, offensive, or hateful.
We reserve the right to remove any content or block users that violate our community guidelines, or that we determine are otherwise offensive to our community.
Any messages that contains swear words, expletives, or offensive language will be removed.
In regard to email and contact details submitted to us when you sign up to our blog or message us, we assure you that your privacy will be respected – not shared with any individual, corporation or 3rd party interests.